skip to Main Content

Building and Contents Insurance

If you have taken out a mortgage on your property, the lender will insist on you holding buildings insurance – although contents cover is entirely optional.

Buildings insurance covers the cost of rebuilding or repairing damage to your property other than through normal wear and tear. This includes permanent fixtures and fittings, such as built-in kitchen units & bathroom suites.

Contents insurance generally covers anything that isn’t a fixed feature of your home.  A standard contents insurance policy generally covers household appliances, furniture and furnishings, jewellery, cameras & personal belongings such as clothes.

Not Ready Yet?

That's OK. We know it's not easy getting your mortgage sorted.

How Much Can I Borrow?

Find out how much you could borrow.

Find out more >

Payment Calculator

Calculate your repayments.

Find out more >

Need Some Help?

Get in touch with us.

Find out more >

Back To Top